Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Building A Marriage of Faith

Commitment 1
I commit to personally grow in Christ for the rest of my life.
Drawing closer to God in your marriage begins with your personal relationship with Him alone.

Commitment 2
I commit to our marriage for life and to work to solve all problems that arise.
Problems come, but when you face them with the goal and confidence of resolution, you can grow closer together in the process.

Commitment 3
I commit to be faithful to my spouse in both mind and action.
Trust develops and problems are avoided when you decide, "My spouse is the only one I will allow myself to think about in this way."

Commitment 4
I commit to communicate - no matter what.
Even when you'd rather do anything else, decide when and how you will talk through difficult issues.

Commitment 5
I commit to be a servant to my spouse.
Be willing to serve each other in thoughts and actions that promote mutual dependence and appreciation.

-Charles Swindoll

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this is great information. How can I share this with someone else?

Nikky said...

I'm sure you may share this information as long as you add the credits as to the origin of the information. Try to copy/paste it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online